Over 80% of Dr. Doyle-Morris' clients enjoy a career improvement or promotion within 6 months.
Do any of these questions sound familiar?
- How do I ensure my skills and experience are better valued?
- How do I develop into the person - both personally and professionally, I actually want to become?
- How can I not just survive, but thrive in a demanding and ever-changing workplace?
If you've asked yourself these questions, one to one executive coaching could be for you.
Clients love how they are not solely coaching problems to be solved, but creating the life that wants to be lived.
Change, even when it is wanted, can feel uncomfortable for anyone. Dr. Doyle-Morris is your objective sounding board, she will uncover who the client wants to become and help develop the plan to get there. You will laugh, but it's her job to stretch you, uncover assumptions holding you back, dig deeper on what is truly important to you-
all to move you forward to the future you actually want.
Dr. Suzanne Doyle-Morris has spent the last 20 years and over 2500 hours coaching professionals to get the roles they deserve and the lives they want. Using videoconference for most sessions, clients come from the United Kingdom, Europe and North America. She has worked and lived in 5 different countries herself. She is applying for her MCC - the highest credential awarded by the external accrediting body, the International Coach Federation.
What Do Clients Think?
What Comes Up?
My clients often work in high performing fields, often in the legal, financial services, FMCG and technology sectors. Sessions are unique to the client, but common topics include:
- Discovering and designing the life you truly want
- Getting recognition for competence
- Developing a more compelling, yet authentic presence
- Stakeholder management and profile-raising
- Finding and managing sponsors and networking
- Making transitions and handling uncertainty
- Identifying which roles suit you best and interview/appraisal preparation
Powered by AZEXO Shopify page builder