Why Coaching Clinics?
You’ve probably worked harder in the last year than ever before.
Too few people, too much work, not enough time - all amidst a sense of uncertainty.
You may have even wondered if you're heading in the right direction - and how to make all that work actually count.
These sessions are ideal when you need a short, sharp fix on big changes you want to make now on:
-The job that will make the difference
-The vital conversations you want to land well
-The solutions to the career challenges you're facing
These feature one to one coaching sessions with Suzanne at a time to suit you.
Plus, she'll share examples and advice, where relevant, based on what’s worked for other clients
We'll focus on one of the below.
1. Deciding on the Right Next Role:
-Getting clearer on your long-term vision
- Owning your values-based decisions
-Creating more options even beyond the next role
-Building your external brand and reputation
2. Acing Interviews for the Job you Want:
-Quantifiably highlighting your skill
- Highlighting expertise and minimising gaps
-Utilising story-telling for memorable impact
- Deep-diving on what the interviewer needs to experience from you
3. Making a Stellar Impact in your New Role
-Reaching out to stakeholders to grow your influence
-Owning your space in meetings
-Handling & responding to criticism
-Delegating to maximise your impact and make things easier for you
Together we will speed your current career trajectory, get what you actually want and
stretch your thinking beyond what you thought possible.
Benefits you'll get from working with Suzanne:
- Gain momentum quickly on a current challenge
-Give yourself three concentrated hours to progress your unique career goals
-Have a bigger impact, not just in the office, but on all those you want to impress
This programme is ideal for:
- Women in middle to senior management and rising
- Professionals who are ambitious and well-qualified in their field
- Those in STEM or professional or financial services
- Women wanting to make effective decisions and quieten their inner critic
What you'll get:
- An intensive and practical workbook tailored to the above topic of your choice
- Up to three hours of live time with Dr. Doyle-Morris, at a time to suit you
- E-mail support to help you through your challenge
The Programme involves:
-A twice monthly live session led by Suzanne on ‘Getting a Promotion in 60 days or Less’ topics.
July 2 'Setting the Stage: What do I Want? '
July 9 Smaller Learning Pods & Coaching Best Practice
July 16 'Questioning my Inner Imposter and Handling Criticism'
July 30 'Checking my Assumptions and Delegating Well'
August 13 'Identifying my 'Personal Board' & Stakeholders'
August 27 'Engaging Stakeholders & Asking for Favours'
September 10 'Using my Feedback Strategically'
September 24 'Being Heard and Contributing More'
October 8 'Highlighting my Superpowers'
October 22 'Already Stepping Up & Highlighting Kick-Ass Competence'
November 5 'Securing Sponsorship'
November 19 'Capitalising on a Wider Net'
December 3 'What's Changed and Next Steps for 2022'
-Smaller Learning Pods of up to 6 women will meet every other week.
- Exercises to accompany your free copy of ‘The Con Job: Getting Ahead for Competence in a
World Obsessed with Confidence’.
*All sessions are via Videoconference and 60 minutes long
All sessions are conducted by video conference
Powered by AZEXO Shopify page builder