Frustrated 'playing by the rules' and over-delivering hasn’t always paid off?
-Challenged by office politics and ‘Boys’ Club’ antics?
You may feel you are missing a more strategic plan to get the life you want. This programme is built on Dr. Doyle-Morris’ 25 year expertise helping hundreds of women in Finance, Legal and STEM achieve either the promotion they want or make the change into a better job faster than they ever thought possible.
For this highly interactive programme, she’ll draw on her 3 best selling books, PhD expertise from the University of Cambridge around the experiences of women working in male-dominated fields, and over 20 years of coaching and consulting on these topics.
Together we will speed your current career trajectory,
stretch your thinking beyond what you thought possible, and build a network of like-minded women.
This programme is ideal for:
- Women in middle to senior management and rising
- Professionals who are ambitious and well-qualified in their field
- Those in STEM or professional or financial services
You’re ready to:
- Quieten your inner critic and grow your credibility with a wider audience
- Give yourself an hour every week to progress your unique career goals
- Have a bigger impact, not just in the office but also on the lives of others
The Programme involves:
-A twice monthly live session led by Suzanne on ‘Getting a Promotion in 60 days or Less’ topics.
July 2 'Setting the Stage: What do I Want? '
July 9 Smaller Learning Pods & Coaching Best Practice
July 16 'Questioning my Inner Imposter and Handling Criticism'
July 30 'Checking my Assumptions and Delegating Well'
August 13 'Identifying my 'Personal Board' & Stakeholders'
August 27 'Engaging Stakeholders & Asking for Favours'
September 10 'Using my Feedback Strategically'
September 24 'Being Heard and Contributing More'
October 8 'Highlighting my Superpowers'
October 22 'Already Stepping Up & Highlighting Kick-Ass Competence'
November 5 'Securing Sponsorship'
November 19 'Capitalising on a Wider Net'
December 3 'What's Changed and Next Steps for 2022'
-Smaller Learning Pods of up to 6 women will meet every other week.
- Exercises to accompany your free copy of ‘The Con Job: Getting Ahead for Competence in a
World Obsessed with Confidence’.
*All sessions are via Videoconference and 60 minutes long
What you’ll get:
- An authentic career plan that feels right for you
- Clarity in the direction you want to take and the actions required to get you there
- A community with other professional women working with purpose
- The stronger sense of confidence for the job stretch or promotion you want
- A wider group who will hold you accountable for the actions you want to take
Powered by AZEXO Shopify page builder